Monday, August 22, 2011

Web design wed 8/17 (late)

last week I worked on my website some more and was able to figure out the rollover problem with my gallery. Also I added a title below my name as well as links. So far my home page is my gallery page so they both don't go anywhere. I will however have my home page contain my reel once its up. I also need a contact page link.

what I wanted for my rollover for the gallery was brackets on the outside. The problem with that is the size of the image is different. The answer is to have a 1% opacity pixel on the image without the backet's that makes the original image the same size as the rollover keeping them in the same place so it doesn't shift when you rollover.
below the home button is rolled over as well at the gallery image 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment